- Complete pg 274-275 Questions #1-15 if you didn't finish it in class. Click here to review your lesson from class and the textbook questions.
- Mark with the answer key in the back of your textbook
- Do all your corrections.
- Ask questions here if you have any. We will review challenging questions in class on Monday.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- If you didn't hand in your map today, it is due on Monday at the latest. If you didn't pay me any 'HONG BUCKS' for your 'EXTENSION', I look forward to receiving this from you on Monday. ;-) HEHEHE
- All handouts can be downloaded here.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You have been learning about the zero principle and opposite integers. In paragraph format, explain how each of these math terms are related.
- Edit your paragraph for the givens (spelling, capitals, sentence structure, grammar, paragraph format).
- Do this by replying to your original post and start by typing 'REVISED'.
Adding and Subtracting Integers