1.) MATH: No HW
2.) Language Arts / Powerful Response:
- Give your second partner feedback on their powerful responses.
- Make all edits/revision to your powerful response writing (Google Docs) based on the feedback you receive.
- Do your best to give feedback to your classmate on Saturday so they have time to work on their writing before Monday.
- Ask questions if anything is unclear.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- I'm with Mr. Hong - the discovery of these planets is amazing.
- We had a great class discussion about the possibility of life on these planets at the end of the day!
- Lets imagine people could live on these planets.
- Please answer the three following questions in paragraph form:
- 1) What characteristics (e.g. oxygen, water, etc) would these planets need to have in order for humans to be able to live there?
- 2) What two things would you bring with you from earth?
- 3) How would you design a spaceship that could easily land on these planets? (Think about your design for the "Egg Drop Challenge.")
- Please use full and complete sentences.
- Don't forget the givens: spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence variety, etc.
NASA & TRAPPIST-1 PLANETS
Spaceship Landing Game