- Complete your 16 sentences for your word work.
- Criteria: The sentence must be grammatically correct and show that you understand the word.
- Bring some old clothing you don't mind getting paint on.
- Also, bring some brushes, old water guns , thicker string, etc that you may want to use when it is your turn to paint.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned about Robinson Crusoe and Friday. We were lucky to have the AXIS theatre perform for our school today.
- In paragraph form (hook, supporting sentences, and conclusion), write about 3 things you would want if you were shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island
- In your paragraph, be sure to explain why you chose to bring those items with you. Explain the purpose and how each item will help you survive. (supporting sentences)
- Remember, it doesn't make sense to bring something like a Playstation. Think logically about what you would need to survive.
- Ask one student a question about their items.
- Reply to any questions you receive.
Sofia's Violin Performance