- BRING FELT PENS from home to use to decorate your sugar skull pumpkin tomorrow. Below are some examples of sugar skull pumpkins click here to see examples of sugar skull pumpkins.
- Study for math assessment - review worksheets, GCF/LCM assessment, and JUMP Math pages 55 to 69.
- Finish your climate change current event - if you haven't already, share with both of your teachers.
- Work on your scary short story - do your best to save and share this with Mr. Hong and Mr. Bains by Friday.
- Collaborative Assessment (Basic French conversation)
- Find a word that you can ask your partner tomorrow if they like it (e.g. aimes-tu les chats? *Translates to do you like cats?)
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we all learned it is important to accept people for being who they are. We do not judge people by the colour of their skin, how they look, what language they speak, what kind of food they eat, who they love, or their gender. WE ARE ALL EQUAL!
- We are not giving you any criteria today. We would like you to simply write about what you think the 'BIG IDEA' is of the 'TO THIS DAY' video.
- Remember, the big idea is the message the author wants you to take away.
- Keep in mind, you will base the big idea of the video on your background knowledge and will draw on your personal connections when you provide support for your big idea.
- If you share connections, please do not name anyone or single them out.
To This Day Project - Shane Koyczan