1.) MATH: Test tomorrow.
- Word work quiz
- Eknoor's Quizlet
- Word work due tomorrow. You will have about 20-30 minutes in class to finish it up. However, you should work on it tonight. Remember, you need 16 sentences that show me you know how to use the word and know what it means.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Setting is an important part of a story. It describes the place and time of a story.
- Post a standard paragraph on the setting of your picture book.
- Explain where the setting begins and where it ends up. If it changes multiple times, be sure to include that in your paragraph.
- Ask one student from your group a question about their setting paragraph.
- Edit/revise your original post for the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc). Do this by replying to your original post and putting 'REVISED' at the beginning of your revised post.
Explaining an Electrical Circuit