Today, we reviewed the 3 different transformations you have been learning about in Math. Each of you checked your understanding with Mr. Hong or Mrs. Navin. We are confident you all understand how to complete rotations. Tomorrow, you will be quizzed on translations, reflections, and rotations. Review your work and watch the review videos that have been posted over the last two weeks. In addition to this, we started working with our 'MA FAMILLE' groups to practice introducing our family members and interesting things about them.
1.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Stay on schedule and keep up with your booklets, readings, and visible thinking.
3.) POST A RESPONSE #1:
- In paragraph form, respond to the following questions.
- What are some things that have improved in your book club discussions.
- How has your group made the adjustments to make the conversations flow more smoothly?
- Are your discussions/conversations helping you get a deeper understanding of your novels?
- How will the discussions help you with your powerful responses?
- What is something that hasn't been going as well as expected?
- Edit/revise for the givens (REQUIRED)