To use research and collaboration skills to learn the meaning of specific science related terms.
To create meaningful definitions.
To connect definitions with powerful images.
NEWS: Parents - Meet the teacher night is tomorrow from 6pm - 6:30pm in the gym!
- Complete definitions (ecosystems, organism, micro-organisms, species, population, community, biosphere, biomes, habitat, predator, and prey)
- Include a dictionary definition and where you got your definition (IE Google Definitions)
- Include a definition in your own words.
- Include a picture and/or example. Use the 'RESEARCH TOOLBAR' in Google drive to do this so you can easily keep track of your sources.
- If you have any questions, post them here and one of the Grade 7 students will be sure to help you out.
2.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- As you all noticed, all of you were focused on your writing activities today (100 Word Challenge).
- Write a 3-5 sentences explaining what it was about today's writing activity that made you excited to write?
- Include at least 3 details in your response.
Interactions in Ecosystems