1.) LA / NOVEL APPROACH:
- You have your novels, stickies, and booklets. Your job is to use everything you have written down within your powerful response.
- Your powerful response is due on Thursday. Be sure to incorporate one or two of your thinking and learning questions and responses into your essay. I will be looking for this when I read through your responses.
- Be sure to follow the criteria for your gift of words, thinking and learning questions, and your powerful response criteria template on Google Drive.
- Ask any questions here.
2.) FIELD TRIP:
- We will depart Hillcrest before recess at 10:15am.
- NO WATER GUNS.
- Bring any sports equipment you would like to play with at the park (tennis rackets, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Do not bring lunch tomorrow as hot dogs, chips, and drinks will be provided.
- Bring sunscreen and a water bottle.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What are you going to do at the park tomorrow?
- What will you miss about Hillcrest over the summer?
- What was the most memorable learning experience for you this year?
- What did you not enjoy this year?
- What will you look forward to next year?
- Ask two students questions about their response.
Shidara Taiko Group