1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: We will mark 3.2 tomorrow and your stock sheet. In addition to this, be sure to have your word problem completed for tomorrow.
- Start practicing taking photos for your 'DAY IN THE LIFE OF ME' projects and share them with the class tomorrow.
- Be sure to emphasize your composition skills in each and every photo. Give thought into each one you take.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What skills have you learned so far about photography over the last year (Gr. 7's) and over the last few days (Gr. 6)?
- Did you learn anything new? If so, what did you learn?
- What have you learned about composition?
- Post a link to your presentation if you have it available. Don't forget to put a caption below each photo stating which skill or skills you used in your composition of the photo.
4.) POST A RESPONSE #2:
- Watch the Respect Rap for some ideas.
- What should respect look like in the classroom between you and your classmates?
- What should respect look like in the classroom between you and your teachers?