1.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We reviewed reliable sources of information in class today and discussed that it is not necessary to go over all of the points outlined on the C.R.A.A.P. reliability test. There were several main points that could just as easily help us identify the reliability of information.
- Click on this link and give at least 3 reasons why you believe this link to be reliable or unreliable. Try to come up with reasons other students have yet to mention.
- Alternatively, you can click on this video link and do the same as above.
- Be sure to provide supporting sentences and do not simply state something like, "It is unreliable because it does not end with .com." Provide more evidence and be sure to explain each point in detail.
- If you want to review the C.R.A.A.P. reliability test, click here. This will give you ideas that probably haven't been mentioned on the site yet.
- Ask 2 students questions about their posts.
- Respond to any questions/comments/feedback you receive.
- Edit/revise your original post.
Tree Octopus Camouflage