1.) IMPORTANT: 1:37pm Early Dismissal on Wednesday and Thursday
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Complete the rest of your self-assessment sheet (Criteria)
- Make sure you really read through all of your research and have marked a check if you met the criteria for each section. Make sure you put a check next to each section to keep track.
- Make sure you have added the steps you will take to improve your work in order to meet the criteria.
3.) MATH 6/7:
- Watch this video from the Khan Academy (Introduction to Fractions).
- If you haven't finished your work, complete both sides of the fractions worksheet.
4.) POST A RESPONSE #1:
- Respond to your Ecuadorian buddy from Mademoiselle Waddell's class on yesterday's post. Make sure you are 'REPLYING' directly from their response. Do not create a new conversation thread.
- Ask 2 more cultural questions.
- Ask 2 more personal questions.
- Don't forget about digital citizenship and to be respectful at all times.
5.) POST A RESPONSE #2:
- Let's try to push our thinking a little bit further. Post 2 'DEEP' questions you think would push the thinking of your classmates. Be sure to post different questions than your peers.
- Answer any two questions posted.
Darius Rucker (Hootie) - War is Over
Khan Academy - Math Fractions