1.) MATH 6/7:
- Complete drawing/colouring your transformational Golf course if you didn't finish this in class.
- Include a legend.
- Follow the assignment CRITERIA carefully from your handout.
- You must include an explanation for how your ball went from the TEE and into the hole. Be sure to plot these points on your Cartesian Plane. You need a minimum of 3 transformations and a maximum of 5. Refer to the handout example if you need help. Here is the example from your worksheet:
- First, I rotated the ball 90 degrees CW around the point (2,5).
- Then, I translated the ball 1 unit to the right and 6 units down.
- My last transformation was a reflection across the y-axis.
- That's 3 moves. I'm 1 under par!
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Continue researching on your Google document.
- Don't forget to keep track of your sources. (Content and images)
- Pay attention to the reliability of the information.
- Do not work on the actual PRESENTATION yet.
- Post your research for your 'Traditions/Customs' section here.
- Ask one or two of your classmates some questions about their traditions/customs.
- Respond to the questions you receive from your classmates.
What is Culture?