- Terry Fox pledge forms
- $5 planner money
- Gmail permission/informational forms (EVERYONE)
- Social media forms
- General school permission forms
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- With one of your parents, be sure to review the slideshow you saw in class and the video. Try to explain what it all means in kid friendly language.
- Click here to review the slideshow on the 3 different levels of government.
- Click here to review the Levels of Government Video
- Complete the handout from class. You must do your own research. Your research can take the form of research online, talking to your parents, talking to friends, etc.
2.) MATH 6: No homework
MATH 7 Middleton: Pg 14 Questions #3-5
MATH 7 Wilson: Pg 9-10 Questions #1-3, QUIZ tomorrow.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we continued reading from Counting by 7's. We have learned a lot about Willow Chance and her character.
- Write a paragraph about Willow Chance and what you think she is like from what we have read so far.
- Include an introductory sentence, a few character traits (include examples of each trait), and a concluding sentence.
- Give one student a positive comment and some suggestions on how the student could improve their work.
- Edit/Revise your original post based on the suggestions or on your own self-assessment if you did not receive any feedback.
The Levels of Government in Canada