- Lab write-ups are NOW DUE ON MONDAY!
- Submit your photo essay in our digital hand in box. Complete all sections including the learning reflection in regards to what you learned from your first draft and presentation.
- Complete yesterday's work if you haven't completed it already.
- Click here to access some math games on comparing fractions.
3.) POST A REPONSE:
- We all really enjoyed the concert at the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra today. They taught us about the CONNECTIONS that exist between music and dance.
- Give an example of a song that you enjoy listening to and why you like to dance to it. Remember, appropriate songs only. Explain how you dance to the music in your paragraph as well.
- Do you use it as a self-regulation strategy?
- In your paragraph, include a good introductory sentence, 3 supporting sentences using examples of why you enjoy the song and the style of dance, and a concluding sentence.
- Ask one student a question about their connection.
- Edit/revise your paragraph for the givens (Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, etc)
VSO Elementary School Concert
Comparing Fraction Games