1.) ART: DUE TUESDAY
2.) FIELD TRIP FORMS: Please return asap.
- 30 minutes per day and log your reading strategy.
- Students, you are now required to log your use of one reading strategy each time you read. Remember. Try to use a different one each time.
- EXAMPLE: Today I set a purpose to make at least one connection. A connection that I made was to today's poem. It reminded me of when Mr. Hong gives me support and guidance when I need it! He always has a goofy smile on his face and is always so excited to help me learn!
- Digital copy of the reading log will be uploaded this weekend.
2.) MATH: Complete page 2 of your booklet (adding/subtracting whole numbers and fractions)
3.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete visible thinking with your big idea.
- Complete your graphic organizer.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain how to complete my visible thinking activities for Novel Approach activities!
- SUCCESS CRITERIA:
1.) PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/ conclusion.
2.) GIVENS: Pay close attention to your spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc.
3.) INTRO: Make it as exciting and engaging as possible.
4.) BODY: Include at least 2-3 things with details that you would do when completing visible thinking. Provide details!
5.) CONCLUSION: Tie up your paragraph smoothly.
6.) PEER FEEDBACK/SELF-ASSESSMENT: Give 1 student 2 things to improve on based on the above criteria.
7.) REVISED VERSION: Based on the feedback you receive or the self-assessment you complete, post a revised version as a reply to your original post.