- Return Churchill application forms ASAP!
1.) ART: Complete one more draft (coloured). You should have at least 3 for tomorrow.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH: Visible thinking must be completed for tomorrow. Students who do not have this completed tomorrow will be given homework alerts to have signed by their parents.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- If the entire class completes the criteria below, you will have a PAR holiday for the entire week.
- We have been reading 'THE BRIDGE HOME' in class for a few weeks now and have learned a lot about the journey that two children face after they have left their home because of the abuse they faced.
- Write a paragraph explaining what you would do to survive if you had to live on the streets of Vancouver. How would you survive? Where would you sleep? Where would you get food? Where would you get money? Could you survive? (These are just some questions to guide your writing)
- Click here to look at some pictures related to the story. This may help you with your paragraph.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Explain how you would survive (You may use the guiding questions above, however, be sure to support your points with evidence/examples)
3.) Check for the givens
4.) Ask 2 students questions about the content of their paragraphs.
5.) Respond to all questions you receive.
Bill Nye the Science Guy - Magnetism