1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Complete your 12-13 typed out World Event sentences (1-3 concise sentences)
- Do not choose random events. Look up things like natural disasters (typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, wars, peace, new presidents, prime ministers, famous deaths, etc)
- You must have these stored on your Google Drives for tomorrow as you will get the bulk of your projects finished tomorrow afternoon.
2.) MATH 6/7:
- Be sure you know how to do translations (slides) and reflections (flips). Watch both of these videos to review the two concepts. Video 1 Reflections (Flips) Video 2 Translations (Slides)
- Finish your corrections (Slides/Flips) for yesterday's worksheet.
Khan Academy on Reflections (Flips)
Khan Academy on Translations (Slides)