1.) MATH 6: NO HW
MATH 7: Pg 58, Copy example 'ME-GAN'S' solution
7/6-2/3 Practice 3,4,5
2.) LA/ART: Your Roy Lichtenstein inspired Art must be completed by tomorrow morning (colouring only).
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- A tanka is similar to a hakiu poem. It is a 5 line poem of 31 total syllables.
- Line 1: 5 Syllables
- Line 2: 7 Syllables
- Line 3: 5 Syllables
- Line 4: 7 Syllables
- Line 5: 7 Syllables
- Click here to read some examples you can read through.
- Find an image of something related to a natural landscape (IE Mountains, fall season, winter, etc) and write a tanka based on your image.
- Provide a link to your image before your poem.
- After each line, be sure to put the number of syllables in brackets.
- Comment on at least one other student's poem in regards to the number of syllables in each of their lines.
- Reply to any comments you receive.
Daniel Radcliffe (HARRY POTTER) - ALPHABET AEROBICS