LEARNING INTENTIONS: To learn how to structure a paragraph with an inviting lead, support, and a conclusion.
2.) MATH 6: Chapter 3 Lesson 4 worksheet, Page 3 and 4 of math booklet (Primes/Composites)
MATH 7: Check your teacher's website for any assigned work.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Write a descriptive paragraph (use good adjectives that produce images in your audience's minds) This should be about 5-6 sentences.
- Include an exciting hook/lead topic sentence.
- Include at least one example.
- Include at least one quote.
- Include at least one statistic. (Grade 7's only)
- A good concluding sentence.
- Click here if you need a list of good transition words to connect your sentences together. Grade 6 students, see if you can use one transition word at the beginning of each of your sentences within you paragraph!
- Give 1 positive comment to another student and a polite suggestion.
Prime Factorization - Factor trees
- Don't worry about the 'EXPONENTIAL NOTATION'