Also, be sure to dress appropriately for school. Make good independent decisions regarding how you dress. This applies to everyone - boys and girls!
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Continue working on your projects. It is due this Friday!
- Follow the criteria sheet carefully! If you want to do well, simply follow the instructions outlined on the criteria sheets.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Think of an item that you use on a regular basis that requires electricity.
- Think of the 'PATH' the electricity takes and write how you think the electricity flows through the circuit. Write about how you think the electrons move throughout the circuit using scientific terms.
- Be sure to include at least 5 of these terms : path(way), wires, switch, lcd screen, motor, engine, light, L.E.D., battery, source of electricity (AC or DC), resistor, insulator, or any other related term.
- For example: I use an L.E.D. flashlight on a regular basis. There must be a wire that connects the battery to the switch and the switch to the L.E.D.. Also, to complete the pathway, the electricity must return to the source. To do this, another wire must go from the other end of the L.E.D. to the other end of the battery. A battery provides a direct current (DC). When the switch is turned on, it becomes a closed circuit and a complete circuit because the electrons can flow freely through the pathway. Battery->wire->Switch->wire->L.E.D.->WIRE->BATTERY