Also, the students were given a presentation by the Junior Achievement organization. They learned business basics about starting and owning a business, creating resumes, and about the interview process. Mrs. Nyles will be back on Friday to continue her presentation. Parents, please take a moment to ask your child about what they learned today.
- Read the pg 164-66 of the booklet.
- Complete questions #1 and 2 on pg 165 and Questions #1-3 on pg 166.
- Bring your booklet back to school tomorrow (tallies will be given if you do not have this with you tomorrow. Take ownership of your learning.
2.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Pg. 162 # 1-4
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned more about extreme environments. Post the name of the extreme environment that you are really curious about.
- Post 3 quality questions you have about this extreme environment. (QUALITY QUESTIONS: Something that you don't know the answer to and that requires deep thought.)
- Do some research online using your reliable research skills and try to find answers to these questions. Post your answers in YOUR OWN WORDS.
- Also post 2 interesting facts about your extreme environment.
- List at least 2 reliable sources.
- Ask two students one QUALITY QUESTION about their extreme environment.
- Reply to all questions you receive.
Exploring Extreme Environments
Junior Achievement BC YouTube Channel
Junior Achievement Website