Parents, your child will be writing their first Science test this Friday. Please ask them questions about what they have learned and help ensure they are studying for the test. They have been reviewing all week and all students should do well on the test.
- Continue reviewing for Friday's test. The unit test will be on Friday!
- Make sure you can explain all you vocabulary items from your review sheets. All worksheets should be completed for tomorrow so if you have any questions, they can be answered in class.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video
- Like you did yesterday, choose another one of your passions and write a paragraph about it. It should have between 5-10 sentences.
- Here is your criteria:
2.) 3 supporting sentences - Include at least one example, one statistic (if you an find one), and
one quote that relates to your passion. If you can't find a statistic to
support your passion, add one more example.
3.) Concluding sentence - End your paragraph with something that clinches your passion and
leaves your reader wanting to learn more about it.
- You must click below and use different transition words when introducing your examples in your supporting sentences. Don't always use, "For example....." If you have any questions, post them here.
- Give at least 1 other student some specific suggestions on how to improve their work.
- Edit/revise your post after receiving feedback. You can always ask a sibling or a parent if your classmate does not give you any.
Using Transition Words and Phrases