- Come up with ideas as to what you want to draw for your onomatopoeia art assignment.
- Have at least a few different words and picture ideas to draw from tomorrow.
- You will receive your criteria sheet in class based on what was generated in class today.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Inferencing is deciphering meaning from what you already know about something. What you know has to do with your background knowledge, what you've read, your experiences, etc.
- Choose a novel you have read or a movie you have seen and give a brief description of what happens in the novel.
- Make an inference and provide evidence of what you think a sequel might be about.
- Be sure to provide evidence.
- Comment on at least one other student's work. Be sure to comment on their inference and see if they provided evidence as to why they made their inference.
- Reply to any comments you receive.
Onomatopoeia Pop Art
How to create Roy Lichtenstein Style Pop Art Using Digital Tools