The students broke their tiles and started working on their mosaic designs for their mirrors. We are all looking forward to seeing everybody's final projects within the next week.
1.) LANGUAGE ARTS:
- Complete editing and revising your introductory paragraph directly on yesterday's post. Do this according to everything you learned in class today and the feedback you all received.
2.) ART: Bring your coloured tiles, hammer, an old towel, and an old shirt.
3.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: 4.3 of your textbook. Post any questions you have here.
4.) SOCIALS: Mesopotamia quiz tomorrow based on the booklet and the learning intentions.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- After completely editing and revising your introductory paragraph, have an older sibling or parent proofread it and give you some feedback. Make the necessary changes.
- Then, respond to your most recent revision and explain what changed from your first draft compared to your last draft.
- Be sure to explain at least 3 different things you changed to improve the flow and structure of your introductory paragraph.
- Then, copy and paste your most recent draft of your introductory paragraph here. (on today's blog post)
- Give feedback on the 'STRUCTURE' of at least one other person's introductory paragraph.
painting our tiles. You might want to try doing this at home!