GRADE 7 STUDENTS: Bring your PLAYLAND forms/money back ASAP.
1.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- If you have completed your novels, you should be working on your novel booklets and you will begin your powerful responses tomorrow.
- If you haven't finished your novels, you must complete reading until the end of chapter 18 by tomorrow. Be sure to keep track of your powerful words, connections, and thinking and learning questions with our stickies.
- Geocache - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AND RECEIVED A REPLY FROM Geocache.com (ONE PERSON IN YOUR GROUP SHOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE THIS)
- This is very important!!!!!!! Your final grade will depend on this. Ethan's group has received approval from geocache.com already.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What is your definition of a powerful word/phrase? (don't forget about the context in which the word is used)
- Explain what types of things you would include in your powerful words/phrases.
- What is your definition of a thinking and learning question?
- Refer back to the criteria and learning intentions in your novel booklets if you need a reminder.
- Ask two questions or give two suggestions to one other student.
- Edit/revise your post.
To be udpated