In addition to this, the students brainstormed and generated criteria for their upcoming Adaptations assignment/project.
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
- Pg 54-55 Questions #1, 2, 4, 8, and 9.
- Watch this Khan Academy Video on 'Lowest Common Denominator'.
- Watch this Khan Academy Video on 'Lowest Common Multiples'.
- Short quiz tomorrow on the above video concepts.
2.) SCIENCE: Think of an organism and decide which organism you will start researching and at least 5 different adaptations it has made over time to help it survive.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on a new adaptation of a specific species of penguins scientists recently discovered. and answer the following questions: (Gr. 7's do not spoil this for the Gr. 6's but do your best to post your response as if it is your first time seeing it.)
2.) How does this adaptation help this species of penguin to fly?
3.) Is this a reliable video? If so, explain why using your research skills. If not, explain using your
4.) Does this link pass the C.R.A.A.P. test? If not, how does it fail? Click here to review the
5.) You must explain how it either passes or fails the reliability test. (