1.) MATH: No HW.
2.) POST A RESPONSE (DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY/ART):
- As discussed in class, please edit as many of your alphabet photos as possible from home tonight. If you do not have all your letters, simply take photos from home. Use a camera or mobile device to do so.
- After doing so, upload all your edited images to your 'PHOTOGRAPHY' folder in your Google Drive.
- Post a link to your shared 'PHOTOGRAPHY' folder with all your edited images. Don't worry if you don't edit all of them, simply share the folder so others can see what you have done so far!
- To do this, click on the 'PHOTOGRAPHY' folder and then the share button. You will be able to get the shareable link. IMPORTANT - set the sharing to 'VIEW' only! This will make sure nobody is able to add or delete images from your folder in your Google Drive.
- Post a message here with your link and tell your classmates about two new tools or functions that you used to create some of your edited letter images.
- Give two students a positive comment and at least one suggestion each.
PIXLR Removing Image Background Tutorial