- Write your L.R. on FreshGrade.
- The questions you have to answer are:
- 1) What did you learn about triangles and quadrilaterals?
- 2) Did you meet the learning intentions?
- 3) Did you learn anything else other than the intended learning intention?
- 4) What did you enjoy?
- 5) What did you not like?
- 6) If you could go back in time, what would you do differently and why?
- 7) What will you do in the future when you have a math assessment?
2) SOCIAL STUDIES
- Finish the first page of your "Kinder Morgan Pipeline Project."
3) WRITING WORKSHOP
- Continue writing if you haven't decided on a piece to submit for the final book.
4) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today in class we continued to discuss the Kinder Morgan Pipeline.
- One of the cons about the pipeline that the students brought up was about the potential for an oil spill.
- Watch the video about Exxon Valdez and answer the following questions:
- 1) What is the video about?
- 2) Who do you think paid to clean up the oil spill?
- 3) How would you decide what the cost of the clean up is?
- 4)Can you make any connections between this video and the Kinder Morgan Pipeline?
- 5) How do you think this disaster could have been avoided?
- 6) How would you feel if an oil spill like Exxon Valdez happened on the coastline beside Vancouver?
- Spelling and grammar are givens.
- Edit and revise.