- Complete pg. 123 #6-12
- Mark/Correct at home using the answer key at the back of your textbook.
- Watch this video. You can use this as a resource for your homework.
- Complete all poetic devices listed here. Follow the criteria closely.
- If you are working with a partner, be sure to communicate with them about which ones you are both going to complete for tomorrow.
- Click here to review today's Poetry Inquiry expectations.
- Post a 'SHARED VIEWABLE' link on FreshGrade.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Choose one type of poem you have researched and write a poem. Dig deep and make your poem meaningful with 'FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE'. Use this link as a resource for your PAR and for your POETRY homework.
1.) List the type of poem
2.) Define the type of poem
3.) Give your poem a title
4.) Include at least 3 poetic devices and list the type of poetic device in brackets after you have
used them. Example: The cat came crawling down the hallway. (Alliteration).
5.) Ask one student a question about the meaning of something from their poem.