CHALLENGE: I challenge everyone to complete everything listed below!
1.) MATH: No HW.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete your first draft of your powerful response for your picture book on your Google Doc. (Base this on your work you have done so far - visible thinking stickies, gift of words, and thinking and learning questions. Don't worry if your books/packages are at school. Work from your memory. You can use the materials in class tomorrow.)
- Be sure to follow the criteria your received.
- If you haven't already done so, share your Google Doc with me and make sure you allow me to 'edit' and 'comment'.
- If you have any questions, post them here.
3.) POST A RESPONSE: (You can copy and paste your draft from your Google Doc over as long as you include everything listed below).
- What do you think the message or big idea is for your picture book?
- Provide 3 supporting examples from your picture book that supports your big idea. Remember, everyone will have different opinions and that is totally fine! We want to hear different perspectives from everyone! This helps us learn from one another.
- Also include at least one thing you learned from someone in your Book Club group.
- Edit/revise your work.
- Comment on someone's post from your group (Picture Book) and let them know what you think of their 'BIG IDEA'. Do you agree? Disagagree? Explain why.
Khan Academy - Coordinate Plane