1.) FIELD TRIP FORMS MUST BE RETURNED TOMORROW!
2.) List what you will be bringing to our class potluck lunch tomorrow.
3.) Wear your costume for the Division 1 and 2 costume contest to celebrate.......the FALL season.
4.) PARENTS: Click here to sign up for your STUDENT/PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCE.
1.) SOCIAL STUDIES INQUIRY:
- Update your list below with at least 5 of your best questions. Include any useful resources you have found in your 'IMMERSION' phase.
- Click here to access the Gr. 6 Inquiry Question brainstorming page.
- Click here to access the Gr. 7 Inquiry Question brainstorming page.
- Complete a minimum of 4 pages and if you have time, complete all pages.
- Click here to download divisibility rules workbook with the answer key. Check answers at home.
- Unit test on Friday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, Mrs. Altman gave you a lesson on research skills. You learned about how to find reliable sources. Click here to view the infographic she showed you.
- Click here to visit a link to the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus. Use your investigative skills to learn about the reliability of this site.
- In paragraph formate, use what you learned today to list and explain 3 points that tell you this link is reliable or unreliable.
- Do your best to list points that have not yet been fully explained by another student. We understand there will be some repetition here, but your reasons should be in your own words.
- Ask one student about a point they never mentioned and ask them to explain what they think.
- Respond to any comments/questions you receive.
- Edit/revise your post based on a self-assessment for the givens (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc)
BBC - Flying Penguins