1.) MATH 6/7:
- Complete all 3 worksheets on area and circumference of a circle.
- For each question, you must find the area and the circumference. I do realize each question only asks you to solve for circumference or area, but I would like you to do both.
- You must write out the formula, rewrite it with the new radius or diameter, and then write out the answer after you have completed the calculation.
- If you have any questions, please ask.
- Here are two videos in case you need to review how to do it: CIRCUMFERENCE AREA
2.) LA - WRITING:
- Complete yesterday's PAR if you haven't already done so.
- When you are sure you have enough details from to support your main topic (page 3), write a short paragraph about getting ready for a family trip using the points you came up with. Make sure that all your details are connected to your topic. As you write, it's OK to add new details as long as you stay with your topic.
- How would you rate your paragraph? Did you stay on topic? Read your paragraph to someone at home or to yourself if you have nobody to read to. Choose one of the following: a.) I stuck to the topic b.) I wandered, but a reader could get the main idea c.) I wandered off into the sunset and left readers scratching their heads.
- Here is a link to the page in case you forgot it at school.
- Give one student suggestions on his/her writing.
- Edit and revise your original paragraph.