- Complete 2 reflex angle handouts.
- Click here to review how to measure reflect angles. Remember, use the strategy that you want to use.
2.) IN CLASS ACTIVITY FROM FRIDAY:
- Choose one or more parts from the 'TO THIS DAY' video. Write about a personal connection you have to something you saw or heard in the video. (USE THE WRITTEN RESPONSE CRITERIA)
- Answer the following questions when doing this:
2.) What is your personal connection(s)?
3.) How does this video make you feel?
4.) Use a specific example from the video to get your opinion across.
5.) Put your own personal spin on the message this video has to you.
- Comment on the content of one other person's response.
- In your own words and in logical steps (use as many steps as you feel necessary), explain how to go about measuring reflect angles. Make sure you watch this video to review how to do it. You may also search out other methods or explain your own method of how to do it.
- For example:
Step 2: .....
- Read another student's post and see if they missed any steps. If they did, let them know what they may have missed and they can use it to edit/revise their original post.
Measuring Reflect Angles