- You will have a short quiz on comparing fractions tomorrow. Watch this video to prepare for it. It will be straightforward. If you have been doing the homework over the last couple weeks, you will do very well.
- Translate all words on paper. This will be your ticket into the classroom tomorrow morning. There will be a few iPads in the hall and you will have to upload it to your FreshGrade before entering the class.
- Click here for a list of the words.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Using the Big 6 Learning Principles, explain how you learned how to make 3D snowflakes today.
1.) What was the learning intention?
2.) How did you know when and if you achieved success?
3.) Did you ask any questions to anyone? Did you ask yourself a questions? How did you monitor
4.) Did you engage in any self/peer assessment? How? What did you do?
5.) Did you receive any descriptive feedback from your research (videos, links, etc), your peers, or
your teachers? If so, what was it? Who gave it to you? How did it help you?
6.) How did you take ownership of your mini-art inquiry today?
- PAR POLICE: Give feedback based on the above criteria.
- Complete yesterday's post if you didn't completed it according to criteria.
DIY 3D Snowflake Making Tutorial