1.) REVISION OF WORK: Today you received the assessments for your math, art, LA, and French projects. If you would like to revise and resubmit your work, you can do so before Monday June 24th. After you have made the revisions, you need to let Ms. Fei know about the changes you made through this Google Form.
These are ideas for improving your projects:
- Photography: Many of you did not describe the required concepts in your ThingLink images. You can improve by adding these descriptions.
- Math: If you had consistent mistakes or an incorrect explanation, you could do corrections (and extra calculations) or improve your explanation. But in order for your grade to change, you would need to show SIGNIFICANTLY better understanding of the concepts.
- French: You could correct the mistakes on your scripts and write extra sentences to show that you understand the corrections. You could also redo your video.
2.) PARENT SIGNATURE: Please get your parent to sign the cover sheet attached to your assessments, and bring back the signed cover sheet.
3.) FIELD TRIP FORMS: Be sure to hand in your Sunnyside field trip form tomorrow morning if you haven't already done so.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE:
- What did you learn about the skills required to be an archaeologist?
- What did you learn about the skills required for life?
- Are there any similarities? Differences?
- What did you learn today?