1.) Return all forms by tomorrow.
2.) HOODIE SIZES:
- Sizing to be done at home. | Youth Sizing | Adult Sizing | Sizing/Measuring Tips |
- Once you have reviewed the above documents, click here to enter the size you would like.
1.) LA / WRITING: Finish meme draft
2.) WORD WORK: Final test tomorrow. Word Work #3.
- Post your digital Plant I.D. Projects in the Science channel on TEAMS.
- Don't forget to include the name of your group members in the comments when you post.
POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned about different types of careers in technology that you may be interested in when you get older.
LEARNING INTENTIONS: I can write a paragraph based on one of the videos from today.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Body must include at least 3 examples from one of the videos.
3.) 3 examples must be explained in detail.
4.) Check your work to see:
- You followed the above criteria
- Givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation)
5.) Give one student descriptive feedback based on the above criteria.
6.) Edit/revise work bade on peer feedback or a self-assessment of the above criteria.
What Most Schools Don't Teach