1.) MATH: Complete half of the ratios handout.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Final draft of your POWERFUL RESPONSE will be due by 3pm tomorrow.
- You will have some time to make final edits/revisions based on some teacher feedback you receive by tomorrow morning.
3.) SOCIALS: Black History Month Project is due on Friday!
4.) SCIENCE: Explain how you determined which were acids and which were bases to one family member.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We have been learning a lot about digital citizenship recently. Learning to navigate social media and online environments can be challenging for students.
- Today's video is on PRESSURE TO STAY CONNECTED. Watch the video and use it and your personal experiences to write a paragraph using the criteria below.
- Keep in mind, any connections you share should be general and this is not a time for you to name people or specific incidents that may have occurred recently. BE KIND! USE YOUR SKILLS OF DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP! #ThinkBeforeYouClick
LEARNING INTENTION: I can make a deep connection to the pressure to stay connected
1.) Paragraph format (intro, supporting sentences, and conclusion)
2.) State the big idea/message that YOU took away with you after watching this video.
3.) Use at least one deep personal connection in your response.
4.) Explain 1 pro (positive point) and 1 con (negative point) about the pressure to stay connected.
friendships and 2 negative things.
5.) Go back and Ask one student a question/comment on their post from yesterday.
6.) Respond to any questions/comments you received on yesterday's post.
TEEN VOICES: The Pressure to Stay Connected