- FIELD TRIP ON MONDAY:
- All students should be at the school, ready by 8:00am
- Lunch will be provided by subway and compass cards will be provided for bus fare.
- Dress in athletic wear as we will be playing soccer against many other elementary schools at B.C. Place for the entire day. Division 1 and 2 will split up into 7 or 8 teams.
- If you haven't brought in your forms, you will not be able to participate if you don't return it on Monday morning. (Dennis, Logan, Kevin, and Daniel)
- Watch this video on plotting points, or "Ordered Pairs."
- Complete this worksheet.
- We will mark and discuss the solutions on Tuesday.
2.) BOOK CLUBS:
- Powerful responses will be due May 31st.
- Socials projects are going to be due June 3rd -- that is very close!
- Make sure that you check the criteria, and start to build a way to present your findings (poster, travel brochure, parade plan, etc.)
- Make it clear and concise.
4.) SCIENCE 6:
- Review and practice your parts in the Star-Stories.
- You will be presenting the Star-Stories next week.
- No homework.
Click here to add your Rule of 1/3's and Perspective/leading Lines photos
1.) Add your name to the slide
2.) Add your photos for the two skills (Name each photo)
6.) POST A RESPONSE:
- It was a bit of an unusual week, with different teachers and different environments, so lets take ownership of our learning!
- What is the coolest thing that you learnt in school (or on a field trip) this week? This could be about:
- Something in a book
- This could be something that surprised you, or something that you just hadn't thought of before.
- In a paragraph, clearly explain to your peers why you think it was so interesting, and why you think they would agree if they were in your position.
- Look at your peers' responses and give them feedback on the givens: sentence structure, punctuation, grammar, spelling, etc.
- Make changes to your post based on the feedback that your peers give you.
Ordered Pairs Video