1.) Tell your parents who Harriet Tubman was based on the book and video you watch today.
- Pg 22-24 (complete, mark, and correct at home)
- Bring your questions/misunderstandings to school tomorrow.
- Complete your brainstorming/research on your graphic organizer.
POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we finished reading about Harriet Tubman and the Freedom Train.
- Watch the posted video and write a summary of what you think the big idea is of this video.
1.) Paragraph format
2.) Includes all 'IMPORTANT' facts from the video. Provide at least 3 important moments that helped Harriet on her mission to free the slaves!
3.) Clearly states the big idea of the video. Use this rubric.
4.) Edit/revise your paragraph based on the above criteria and the givens (Spelling, grammar, capitals, sentence structure, and punctuation).
5.) Tell your parents about Harriett Tubman and what she accomplished. Post a single sentence here stating what they said.
The Breathtaking Courage of Harriet Tubman