IMPORTANT: Some students have not yet paid for their Gr.7 Hoodies. Please pay ASAP!
1.) FRENCH: 4 Seasons pictures due on Thursday.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Yesterday, you learned and practiced using the CRAAP test to check sources of information for reliability.
- Today, I want you to take a look at this website.
- The Pacific Northwest is home to a well-known animal called the tree octopus.
- Use the CRAAP test and write a paragraph (intro, supporting sentences, and conclusion) about why you believe this website is reliable or not.
- Include at least 3 different points and details (Currency, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy, and Purpose). You must explain 3 of them. Do not simply state what each letter stands for.
- Div 2 students from last year must also complete this activity.
- You are responsible for completing a self-assessment for the givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, etc).
- Edit/revise based on this and the assignment criteria.
Research Note Taking (Elementary School)
The CRAAP test