- Continue working on your poetry assignments according to the criteria handout.
- Still aiming to have these completed by Wednesday at 3pm.
- Click for the Beijing Map Rubric
- Click for the Beijing Map Criteria Handout
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
RESPOND TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FROM TODAY'S READ ALOUD.
- Chapter 34 illustrates how Keisha, Albert, and Ally support each other through their problems.
- How does their reaction to Ally’s secret help her?
- In chapter 35, how could the substitute teacher have done a better job with Ally’s assignment?
- Do you think Mr. Daniels really betrayed her? Why or why not?
- Ally says she trusts Mr. Daniels at the end of chapter 37. What do you think her trust means to him? What did he do earlier in the chapter to show he cares about her and her trust?
- REQUIRED: Ask one student a questions about their response. Respond to any questions you receive.
The Rules of Basketball