1.) Have parents complete the district survey that was emailed to them yesterday.
2.) Have parents read my email that I send out later today.
SHAPE OF THE DAY
1.) DAILY LEARNING:
- Read the weekly newsletter for today's instructions.
- This document is updated daily so if you printed it out yesterday, chances are it has been updated since then!
- It is extremely important you read EVERYTHING! If you don't, you will miss something!
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We will continue your essay writing today.
- I will give feedback to each of your intro paragraphs on the class website today.
- Click here and go to yesterday's PAR. Follow the instructions below.
LEARNING INTENTION: I can give my peer feedback on their introductory paragraph.
1.) Go to yesterday's Blog Post.
2.) If you haven't posted your introductory paragraph, be sure to do that before moving forward. Your google doc must be posted to FreshGrade so I can see you ongoing progress.
3.) Choose 2 students who you do not often give feedback to. Give them feedback based on the following:
- Engaging hook from the link provided yesterday.
- Conventions/Givens (spelling, capitals, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, etc)
- Thesis statement has clearly stated the three main ideas that will be discussed in the body paragraphs.
4.) Check the above criteria to make sure you have completed it.
5.) Edit/revise your introductory paragraph on yesterday's PAR. Copy and paste your edited/revised version over to your essay Google Doc.
Mathematical Transformation - Rotations
How to Draw a Boy's Face (Anime)