IMPORTANT: If you haven't already done so, please submit your high school application directly to Churchill. We submitted all received applications to the Churchill today.
- Write a learning reflection on your most recent math activity (FreshGrade - Decimal Party Planning)
- You must include in your reflection all parts of our learning reflection criteria
- You must also include if you had any corrections and if so, where you made your calculation error.
- Decimals Unit Test on Friday.
2.) LA/WORD WORK:
- Click here to access flash cards for Touching Spirit Bear.
- If you create your own resource on Quizlet or Kahoot, please post it here to share with your classmates.
- You will hand in your 2 sentences and parts of speech to me on Friday. If you have completed this already, feel free to upload it to FreshGrade under 'WORD WORK #4'
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Yesterday, the majority of you completed the PAR. If you did not participate, you should have completed your PAR based on what you did that day.
- Most students did not follow the criteria closely.
- Today, do the following on yesterday's PAR. Follow the instructions carefully and complete everything asked! Your report cards go home on Friday! ;-)
1.) Self-assess your work with yesterday's criteria and the givens.
2.) POST A COMMENT as s reply to your original/editied/revised post INDICATING IF YOU HAVE
MET THE CRITERIA from yesterday.
3.) Edit/revise your post based on your self-assessment and improve your writing. Keep in mind
you should make sure you have included everything from the criteria. If you have already done
this, try to improve your writing in your revised version from today!
4.) Those students who did not complete it yesterday, you must complete yesterday's requirements
before completing todays.
5.) Copy and paste your final version to the FreshGrade activity titled: PAR - Following criteria This
will be evaluated on FreshGrade.
38 Magical Pastel Art Techniques