1.) Return all forms ASAP!
2.) Grad Hoodie orders.
- If you haven't already done this, make sure do it ASAP!
- Sizing to be done at home. | Youth Sizing | Adult Sizing | Sizing/Measuring Tips |
- Once you have reviewed the above documents, click here to enter the size you would like.
1.) MATH: Complete any unfinished work (mark and correct at home)
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete visible thinking and graphic organizers (visualizations) if you didn't finish these in class.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Thanksgiving is fast approaching. This is a time to spend with family and to give gratitude for all the things you have.
LEARNING INTENTIONS: I can write a paragraph to show my appreciation for someone in my family.
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
2.) Write about one person you want to show gratitude towards and why you appreciate them so much!
3.) Provide 3 supporting examples.
4.) Explain the why you are so appreciative of these 3 things this person does or has done for you.
6.) Check your writing for the givens/conventions (spelling, capitals, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation)
7.) Give one person feedback based on the above criteria. Check to see your peers completed all parts of the above success criteria.
8.) Edit/revise your post based no peer feedback or a self-assessment.
We Don't Use Our Eyes When We Visualize