WE NEED PARENT VOLUNTEERS! Please email Mr. Hong directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com to let me know if your parents can come along tomorrow. If we don't get enough volunteers, we may have to cancel the trip. BE IN CLASS BY 8:20am tomorrow morning. We will leave the school for Science World at 8:30am!
- Watch this video Intuition for Area of a Triangle
- Remember the formula for finding the area of a triangle is Area = (Base x Height) / 2.
- In your Math Focus textbook complete questions 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,13.
- This is due on Friday.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH: If you didn't complete yesterday's FRESHGRADE learning reflection, click here and follow the instructions from yesterday's homework. This must be completed today.
3.) HEALTH EDUCATION:
- Today we continued our talk on the difference between gender, sex, and sexuality.
- The students showed that they are able to think critically by presenting many different opinions and views.
4.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Research the Kinder Morgan Pipeline.
- In your google doc write down 30 questions you have about this project.
- Remember questions have to be ON TOPIC.
- Remember questions that can be answered with a yes or a no are not good inquiry questions.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We watched two videos today about the Kinder Morgan Pipeline. Many people are for this project and many people are against it. One of the arguments against this project is that in contributes to global climate change.
- What do you think about Climate Change?
- Is it a concern for the planet?
- What could we do about it?
- Can you think of an example of how climate change has effected Canada?
- Answer in PARAGRAPH form and FULL sentences.
- Spelling and Grammar are givens.
Intuition for Area of a Triangle
Finding area of parallelogram games.