Also, we started reading from 'WONDER' today. It is a novel written by R.J. Palacio and is an excellent novel about a boy who faces adversity. I'm looking forward to reading it what all of you over the next month.
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: No HW.
- Click here to see a video tutorial on creating an infographic with Piktochart.
- If you haven't already started working on your PIKTOCHART INFOGRAPHIC, be sure to get working on it using your criteria sheet.
- Of course, if you have had your 1 on 1 conference with me, you should edit/revise your research according to the feedback you received. If you haven't met with me yet, be sure to follow your criteria sheet closely.
- Your infographic is due on Friday. Digital form is acceptable.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph form, write a prediction about what you think 'WONDER' will be about.
- Below your prediction, write about a deep and meaningful connection you had with what was read in class today.
- Comment/Give suggestions/Give descriptive feedback to at least 2 other responses.
- Reply to any comments.
How to Create an Infographic using PIKTOCHART