IMPORTANT: Click here to access HOME READING PAGES from 'FISH IN A TREE'. This is required for tomorrow! READ ALL PAGES IN THIS FOLDER! Start on file #: 4329 and end on file #4346.
- Continue working on your poems.
- Dig deep and use your background knowledge and personal experiences to create deep and meaningful poems.
- Click here for the criteria sheet.
1.) TYPES OF POEMS
2.) POETIC DEVICES AND EXAMPLES
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch today's posted video on 'WHAT MAKES A POEM A POEM'.
- In a standard paragraph, write a paragraph that includes the following:
b.) Your definition of 'What makes a poem a poem.'
c.) Give an example of part of a poem that you really like and a reason why you like it.
d.) Type out a maximum of 4 lines from the poem you chose to support your example.
- Do a self-assessment to see if you completed the criteria above. Write a short reflection after your paragraph indicating if there was anything you missed or anything that can be improved upon in your paragraph.
- Edit/revise based on your self-assessment.
What Makes a Poem?