- Be sure to email your 'HEALTH ASSESSMENT CHECK' completed and signed by your parents. If you don't know your PEN, you do not have to include it on the form.
- Review all safety protocols with your parents
1.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Your first homework assignment is to write a welcome back message (paragraph format) to your classmates and your teachers!
- You can include things you wrote in class today on your 'ALL ABOUT ME' handout. For example, likes, favourite subject, least favourite subject, hobbies, etc.
- Include an engaging intro (hook), body, and conclusion in your paragraph.
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can introduce myself to my classmates and my teachers.
STEP 1: Read instructions carefully
STEP 2: Click on 'COMMENTS' in the top right corner of this blog post.
STEP 3: Fill in the 'form'. Click here to see what it looks like.
STEP 4: Click here to see how to complete your 'BLOG COMMENT'. You will see instructions on this link.
- After typing out your paragraph, be sure to double check your work to see that you have followed the criteria (intro, body, and conclusion) before clicking on 'SUBMIT'.
Kid President's Pep Talk to Teachers and Students
Mr. Hong's Instagram Post