1.) STUDENT-LED CONFERENCES: Parents, please complete with your child over the weekend.
1.) READING: 30 minutes.
- Completing your filming and communicate with your partner to get most of it completed over the weekend.
- Due on Wed
- Upload your conference sheet to FreshGrade
- Copy and paste your PAR to the Conference activity on FreshGrade.
4.) NOVEL APPROACH/READING:
- Upload your final document to FreshGrade (screen shots or actual file)
- Things to include:
- 3 gift of words and 2 thinking and learning questions (use the criteria from your picture book packages at the beginning of each section)
- powerful response using the revised criteria
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- You will be completing your at home conference this weekend. Please post a paragraph sharing how it went with your parents!
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can post a paragraph clearly explaining how my student-led conference went.
1.) Paragraph format: intro/body/conclusion
2.) Conventions of Writing (Givens): spelling, capitals, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
3.) Body: Include 3 supporting points about what you did with your parents and what they said to you about your learning.
4.) Post your paragraph here.
5.) Upload your conference sheet (initialled/signed) to FreshGrade.
6.) Copy and paste your paragraph from the PAR to the 'AT HOME CONFERENCE' activity on FreshGrade as evidence you have completed your conference with your parents.
Student-Led Conferences: Empowerment and Ownership