1.) POST A RESPONSE #1:
- Play the pH Google Doodle that was posted on Google.com 2 days ago. S.P.L. Sorenson introduced the pH scale to the world.
- Click here to complete the online pH lab simulation.
- Post a paragraph and answer the following questions within it. Feel free to pull on your background knowledge from what you learned in class today.
- Remember, you must always support your opinions/statements with supporting evidence/examples.
- What do you notice about pH levels between different substances?
- Which numbers indicate that a substance is basic?
- Which numbers indicate that a substance is acidic?
- Edit/revise for the givens.
2.) POST A RESPONSE #2:
- Watch this video.
- In a brief paragraph, explain if this is a chemical or a physical change.
- Give examples/evidence to support your opinion. Use your background knowledge from yesterday's lesson.
- There will be a demo in class tomorrow.
- Edit for the givens.
Ivory Soap Science Experiement